Being consistent and springish || OOTD + thoughts

Hi, my dear springishmes ! What's going on in your life? What are your plans for this spring? 
Ahh, it's spring, my favourite time of the year (who would say?). Flowers are blooming, the sun is shining, days are longer and warmer, oh it's all so springish! 
So, let's get real. My last post was in freaking January. JANUARY! I started writing this blog thinking it would be so fun, that I would have shootings every weekend, and time to write. However, that is clearly not the case. I mean, don't get me wrong. I love writing, and I love this blog, no matter how small and unnoticed it is currently, but with school and everything connected to it, I just didn't have the time. Excuses ugh. But, my lovelies, I promise to be way more active in spring and summer. I'm currently on a spring break, so I already had one shooting, hopefully I'll manage to book another one, but, even without these, I have some ideas on my mind, and I'll try to actualize them this week.
Anyways, as I mentioned, I had a shooting yesterday and it was so much fun. My long lost friend and aspiring photographer offered to help me, and we had so much fun.


I wore this AMAZING denim jacket which you can find in probably any store you can see. I just love denim jackets, they go with pretty much everything and to me, they give away that feeling of, I don't know how to describe it, actually. You know when you see old photos of actors like James Dean, they are so nice, and they look kinda rough but still elegant. I love denim and spring jackets, so a combination is just perfect for me. Beneath it, I wore plain white t-shirt with rolled up sleeves.Oh my god, don't know why, but I'm so obsessed with rolled up sleeves. I have no idea why I have this weird, i don't know, fetish? They just look so nice.


I also wore these green trousers which I got at Pull&Bear. I have no idea from which collection they come from, but I think it may be summer/autumn 2015. I really like them. However, for a brand such as Pull&Bear, I was a bit surprised when the colour washed away from some parts, but thankfully it's not that visible.  
 The look was paired up with completely white Nike Air Force One. I know that Adidas Superstar are all the rage right now, but honestly, they are pretty, however, so many people have them it's crazy. I'm currently eyeing Adidas Stan Smiths, which are gorgeous. What do you think?


 So, that was my first day of Spring look. XO 'till the next week, or maybe even later this week, I'll surprise you. Love, Tom.



Share this:

, , , ,

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. πŸ”πŸ”
    Great post. πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very mmuch @findbeautyinordinary

    ReplyDelete