Denim dream || Springish fashion

Hello, springishmes ! What have you been up to lately? 
During the last couple of weeks, I had a crazy amount of schoolwork to do, but thankfully, that's behind me right now (there is more to come, but I'm ignoring it while I can). I also applied for Elite Model Look competition, and honestly, I don't think I have a chance, but it doesn't hurt to try, right? I think about it this way: If I don't even try, it's the same as I got rejected, so I might as well try and something good just might come out of it. 
In other, more positive news, a few weeks ago I arranged a photoshooting with my dear friend Samantha (instagram: @samiiii47) and it turned out great. I decided to wear the denim jacket I already wore for one of the shootings, and if you follow my blog, you probably already know how much I love denim and this jacket. 
As you can see, the whole outfit was inspired by my infinite love for denim. I wore skinny black jeans from H&M which were initially quite ordinary, without any holes or whatsoever until one day, because I can't stop myself from buying jeans that are too tight, they just tore up! I don't quite remember, but what I do recall is that they were much more nicer to wear with knee region ripped. Then, one of my older pair of light denim tore up too (on my bum!), I decided to do the hipster patches on the black ones. I really like how it turned out, but it might not be everyone's cup of tea.
I paired it all with dark red All star Converse sneakers. Also, for some of the photos, I forgot to remove the denim shirt I had with me so it might have gotten a bit too denimy at a certain point, but, can one really wear too much denim?
Oh, and have I mentioned this was shot in an abondend, never finished hotel?

Let me know if you think I have a chance at modelling and share your thoughts about this posts. There's a lot more coming up. Stay springish, xo, Tom.





Share this:

, , , ,

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. Leather is always in fashion specially in winters. Coz we have to wear stylish stuff so we can go with stylish leather jackets. Amazing design and stylish stuff i liked it alot. I have known some of these kinda website in this valentine i gifted my boyfriend Bomber Jackets and he loved it.

    ReplyDelete