VINTAGE SHIRTS || SPRINGISH LOVES

Hello, springishmes! ❀ ✿ Guess what? Summer is finally here! I don't know about you, but beach, sea and the Sun are now part of my everyday routine. I love sunbathing and just chilling on the beach so my skin is already really dark and tanned but in the words of Dreamgirls: "Trust me, I can go further!"
Also, can we just appreciate how useful beaches are? Beach workouts are my favourite. I'd rather die than go running while it's this hot, so swimming is a great option, too. Plus, sea water does wonders to your skin.
But, let's leave the beach alone for the moment because today I wanted to talk about my newfound love for vintage shirts. I am just obsessed with them, especially oversized ones. I found these two shirts, that are quite similar, actually, but feel very different? It's like the same as it is with selfies, when two selfies are pretty much the same to other people, but you can see the difference, right? Anyways, I completely adore these two dirty white pieces. They are perfect for summer nights and can be, if accessorized right, worn for casual and more formal events. I love to pair them with black ripped skinny jeans. I just think it makes them look cooler and more modern, even though the vintage feel is still present.
I also have this light brown shirt with blue rectangle pattern. This is actually so vintage, I found out that my friend's dad owns one back from the 80s. Now listen me out, I would usually never wear short sleeved shirts because I just don't like them. I feel like shirts should look more classy, and short sleeves usually don't. However, this one is my exception. It's probably because their length is not typical, but they go down 'til my elbows. Also, they are a bit baggy, so that's a plus. This shirt doesn't look even a bit modern to me, and that's what I love about it. It looks and feels vintage.
Lastly, this jewel right here makes me think of summer and sea immediately. Honestly there's not much to say about it. It looks really summerish, and I think everyone, boy or a girl, should own one. It feels really fresh on the eye, if you get what I mean. And, if anyone's wondering, the shorts are from H&M. 
Thank you for reading my first summer post, I hope you liked it and if you did, feel free to comment and contact me! Oh, and you'll be able to see all of the shirts mentioned above in action next week during ATP Croatia Open in Umag! 'Til the next time, xoxo Tom.

Share this:

, , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment