BOMBER JACKET || SPRINGISH MUST HAVES

Heyo, springishmes! Hey, how you doin'? Sorry, I couldn't get through. 
Sorry for trying to quote Little Mix and not succeeding. But hey, at least I tried, right? Hopefully you listened to their new single 'Shout Out To My Ex' aka 'From Perrie to Zayn' because it's perfect and educational (she faked it). And, hopefully this introduction was good enough for you because God knows it's not gonna get any better. What is today's post about? Well, as if the title wasn't self-explanatory enough, let me break it down for you: Today's post is about bomber jackets! It feels as if I'm a bit late to the party, but in all honesty, I firmly believe you can wear bomber jacket anytime anywhere no matter how cold it is because that's just the way it is. 
If you follow me on Instagram (@thomaswestmaccot), you probably noticed me wearing a suede bomber jacket which I, by the way, adore. It's from Bershka and it's really warm and can be styled with almost anything. That's what I love about bomber jackets, they are so versatile and simple to style. It doesn't really matter if you're a guy or a girl, these jackets are unisex and not just trendy right now, but are an all-time must have. 

For the September shooting, I paired the above mentioned jacket with black skinny jeans also from Bershka, white sweater from Pull&Bear, and white Converse sneakers.


It also went great with this striped sweater from Pull&Bear. If you're into knitwear, I think Pull&Bear has some great choices, so make sure to check them out.
I was amazed when I found out that Zara had so many bomber jackets in their online store this season, and I'm thinking of buying another one. You can see some great choices from my fvourite shops below.


My advice for the upcoming colder days is to pair them with Chelsea boots, or any type of boot really because they really do go great together.

What to do now? Well take your credit card because your bomber jacket is waiting for you. Hope you liked this post, make sure to like it on Bloglovin', Facebook and other social media and 'baby, bye, bye, bye'! Yes, the outro is as awful as the intro. You know you love me (love ya too!), Tom.


Share this:

, , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment